Gung-ho! Gaming is always looking for skilled writers and hobbyists who want to share their knowledge and insights with everyone on the Gung-ho! Gaming website. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we want to hear from you!
Naturally, we’re looking for high-quality content on anything within the spheres of gaming, PC hardware, or cool gadgets and technology; we’re open to all kinds of ideas, within reason of course. To make the process easier, we’ve come up with a list of do’s and dont’s to get you on the right track.
- Pick a relevant topic to the Gung-ho! Gaming site – if you’re not sure, email us!
- Write up your article in a Microsoft Word format for easy formatting.
- Aim for around 1,000 words in length – Shorter articles may be considered depending on the nature of the content.
- Include images and other media that are relevant to the topic – Make sure you have permission to use said media or it won’t be used!
- Provide links to relevant and helpful content across the web
Please Do Not
- Bring us content that is not original – All articles will be checked for originality.
- Use copyrighted images and media, it won’t be used.
If you keep all of the above in mind, you’ll be well on your way to sending us something we’re sure to love.
How to Send Something Our Way
You can direct an email to our submissions address: Hello[@]gunghogaming.com (remove square brackets).
You also have the easy option of filling out the contact form below with your proposed idea for an article and we’ll get back to you.